DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Yes, I just received that letter today as well. At first was...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Yes, I just received that letter today as well. At first was confusing, just like the previous "Mr Tay" proxy to remove Malcolm Carson and his allies. But I voted against removing Mr Carson, so I am still unsure how Mr Tay won the last one.

Though I am going to vote in favour as per Terry Gygar. With any proxy to elect Carson in as a director has won my vote already.

But I'm disappointed that none of the boxes had "Re-election of "Mr Tay", cause I want to TICK A BIG NO to it and tell him to "fark" off that prick for stuffing our company.

I'm surprised he isn't up for election when he only has like 5-6% of the company in shares between him and his wife.

But look at the "re-election of Sun Xiaodong"? Hebei Xinghua has over 13% of the company and has her as a nominee which is normal, but going for re-election... which is strange. So how come we don't have the option to vote for Lewis Tay's re-election?

LETS SOMEHOW GET RID of Richard Oh and Lewis Tay... don't like them and their allies like Nick Revell and Michael van Uffelen.

AND resolution no.8 why are issuing shares to brokers? so that they will follow Tay's orders and sell them down and keep our share price down? so they can profit. Its not fair for us. Why in the past did we place shares to a "individual" holders in China that happen to be Tay's gang?

We only should be doing placements to Chinese steel mills to assist us with growth and offtake agreements. Not Mr Tay.

I'm getting to hate that guy by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.