DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Tay was re-elected at the last AGM under resolution no 4.Under...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Tay was re-elected at the last AGM under resolution no 4.

Under the company's constitution,it is a requirement that one third of the directors must retire and become eligible for re-election. The directors to retire must be those that have been in office for 3 years since their appointment or re-election or those who have been in office the longest since their last re-appointment.

With the "retirement" of OH and Revell this mean't that the next directors to be elligible for re-election would be Ms Sun XiaoDong and Terry Gygar.
    The following is a quote from the chairmans letter in the 2011 annual report "..... there has been another requisition from shareholders who are supporters of Mr Tay and are seeking my removal as a director of the Company. The underlying reason for this action is for not supporting the reinstatement of Mr Tay as an executive director, which neither Mr Revell nor I support."

The actual requisition called for the removal of Oh and Revell only because this paved the way for the remaining directors ,Sun & Gygar to be up for re-election leaving Tay safe as he had been re-elected at the previous AGM.

If Sun,Gygar,Carson and Koncepolski are succesful in their appointments this will mean that Tay must nominate himself for re-elction at the next AGM.

I look forward to voting at that meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.