CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

There's no doubt this has been a disappointing stock over the...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    There's no doubt this has been a disappointing stock over the past nine months. No one rues more than me the lost opportunity to make money and move on ... I truly thought management would never let this slip backwards ... they have a great technology. I had let a few go at $1.30ish although I was bullish and in any case my circumstances then meant I couldn't let anymore go. Anyway, spilt milk and all that.

The important thing is can they get it cracking again.

I've had two conversations this week that lead me to believe they can, although timing and reality could yet mug us all.

On the optimistic side, I am hoping they have a good option waiting in the wings in Japan and there could also be leftfield options elsewhere.

Management certainly seem to be confident that they can make the most of the opportunity and I think it was interesting they pointed to the analysts spec buys of between $1 and $1.50. Others I have talked to also believe we will be in that range soon enough.

The trolls don't mind telling us how bad this stock has been. I agree, it's been bad. A bit worn down really and just hope lightening does strike twice. The As who kicked us when we are down are just a reminder of why I invest in ethical stocks. I'll keep looking for the better angels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $3.097K 12.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29341 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 11015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.