NDO 2.33% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Potential actions to solve the problem:1) pull slotted liner and...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    Potential actions to solve the problem:

1) pull slotted liner and run a 3-1/2" liner and cement, selectively perforate and acidise, use a casing patch if one set of perfs produce water and need to be shut off.

2) pull slotted liner and re-run with blank pipe and swellable packers to isolate the annulus of the old well at the casing exit point.

3) abandon existing sidetrack and sidetrack out of 9-5/8" casing (where there is good cement).

4) drill another well while continuing production from the current well (and once online work over this well as above...).

Problems with the above:

Getting agreement from JV partners... I'll be very interested to see what TG World have to say about all this - they have already been rattling the tin and were banking on cash from T-1 ST-1 to repay the recent borrowings. Logically this should be fixed ASAP but from past behavior we know that it will take months for any action.

I think what is needed is another farminee to take a bit more of KIK's stake, half of TG World's stake and hopefully none of NDO's... It is not out of the question... I'd farm in if I had the $$ and the control to get this thing fixed!

p1000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.020(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 88.0¢ $11 12

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.