MLS 9.52% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

the way forward

1. 210 Posts.
    Hi.

i hope all is well.

First let me state that it is with great reluctance that I am posting here. This board has moved from being an informative (and fun) investment aid to a complete circus. This is a great pity.

The biggest thing the company has done wrong in my view boils down to one thing - hinting that they were confident that we had a LH type surface deposit. We had to do shallow drilling to validate this and economically it made sense. However, we don't have such a deposit BUT what we do have (and this has always been the main focus) is a very high likelihood of an excellent Rossing style deposit. Large and informed shareholders understand this - they also understand that exploration is a very slow process. If we had heaps of capital I would say drill right now - however a geo consultant associate of mine (who has been spot on so far) says the company should first do a full scale magnetic survey to determine the best location to drill at depths in excess of 50m. The company is fully aware of the fact that when they release their fist deep drill results they need to be excellent. They are correct and I would rather err on the side of caution here. We have time. There is NO WAY the EPLs wont be renewed. Expect deep drill results in my opinion in November earliest as I am sure they will first do some more mapping to make extra sure they hit the mother load. The little punters will relish on the wait but patience WILL be rewarded.

Regards
    O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $23.94K 1.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165038 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2746370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.