MLS 0.00% 2.4¢ metals australia ltd

the way forward, page-108

1. 2,420 Posts.
    Nice list of quotes.

I hope a couple can be attributed to me!

Cheers
    O

Here's a couple I kindly included for readers--

Reams written, nothing answered, for someone who only posts occasionally he is certainly getting very very agitated , not liking a simple probe perhaps?, and as such has suddenly gone into a grand white hot vehement obscufatory mode, Geoffrey Robertson would be proud of him.

"It sounds 100 percent correct. Financial interest does not necessarily mean equity interest. For instance, take Norman. He is a director of MLS as well as a number of other companies "
    "(I am thorough Dott. Although I have practiced law at a top SA law firm for 20 years)"

"20/07/12 17:21

Obelix
    I am going to take a break from this forum - anyone wishing to contact me re MLS should do so on [email protected]. I would love to hear from you.

Take care everyone.
    O"

Amazing stuff this!, are they going to wait until the sp is 005c before awakening out of their endless stupor?, why wait until the sp has been destroyed?,--why indeed?
    Don't answer that-I think I already have an idea, eh O?.

This incredible attack on anyone who dares to ask any questions is pretty indicative that a very interested team is operating, and resorting to denigrate any dissent with nonsense like "the 3 stooges", I think the real stooges here are the one's who forget to mention the sp collapse to 1.9c?--GOODNESS ME ! , and still they are all singing praises to this moribund dog--instead of being absolutely livid at losing their shirts, something stinks to high heaven here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.