MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

the way forward, page-112

1. 1,875 Posts.
    sorry crack, but I remember the good ol days when I had a bit of respect for your views.

Your credibility has been ruined by this series of posts.

I can say no more.

Onto the main game and what I have seen in the past on this thread is some informative comments made on the basis of research and company announcements. I don't think I've seen general comment stray too far from information contained in public statements by the company. The crux is whether there is U below and it would appear that the company is confident! - and so I am hopeful.

If so then everything else will take care of itself - including finances - and hopeful shareholders will be happy to the extent of a rather large celebration. If not economic, shareholders will be disappointed and we'll move on (apart from the 3 amigos doing a celebratory jig)

On matters of hope -there are no right answers. However on matters of fact (and substance) I'm afraid the 3 amigos seem to be unable to grasp the real fact that you can argue with anyone on anything - just don't be wrong in the end because your comments are preserved here.

I think I know who I would back in this interesting debate about things that will be demonstrated if the 3 amigos would just waste a teensy bit of their valuable time in researching the company.

Good luck to all - especially those filled with hope and expectation (with a dose of realism)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $503 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1580932 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 174130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.