MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

the way forward, page-118

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "Yet , I don't doubt the sincerety of what you posted at that time."Qantum

"the jv issue was phone conversation I had with mgt [I must have asked one of the corporate attorney type questions], I know I had it, but I have no need to make you believe me. and I posted they were in prelim discussions and encouraged all, you specifically, remember, to call them yourself." Crackpot

Crack ...read my lips ...I get it ....I have been in that situation myself ...very recently .
    Things change .
    I repeat , I believe you .
    Having had that experience Crack ,you of all people , should not be accusing others of posting BS .
    At least be capable of recognising that the very same thing may have happened to the other guy that posted the info re cap raisng @ 4x the current sp (at the time).
    Your post wasn't BS , and his probably wasn't either .
    There is fundamental truth in what is being posted ....but it has to play out , and the exploration has to be successful ....that is the risk .And I do agree with the Big O .....he who chooses the discount factor decides the valuation .Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

I will challenge what doesn't fit my knowledge base on MLS .
    Check ...I challenged the Big O last Wednesday re the magnetics !
    Check ...I challenged Wipeoff when he posted words to the effect that " MLS was dead if it didn't find LH type calcrete with the shallow drilling " .
    MLS may appear to be the Boiler Room ...but it is not .
    There is some unbelievably good information that is being posted , for those that are prepared to have an open mind .
    I say , challenge what ever you want ...but please underpin your challenge with some fact and logic .
    Past my bedtime !
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $503 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1580932 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 174130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.