MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

the way forward, page-119

1. 210 Posts.
    Yes, I did say that - how does a company get to 20m to 1bn market cap and raise capital for expenditure without issuing shares. The model I built looked at EXT's exact exploration cost to get to the 1bn valuation they were trading at and assumed that such capital was raised by issuing shares at an average price of around 4 times the price at the time of the post. What do I mean by average price? In case this confuses you it means that the model I worked on (based on the discussion at the time of "what if MLS was like EXT" which was based on the company comparing their Radon results to EXTs)) logically assumed that the total exploration cost (relative to EXT) would be expensed over the exploration period (assumed 5 years I think) and not raised all at once. The model assumed that as exploration progressed and assuming positive results capital would be raised by issuing shares (at higher prices) and at the end of the day the total cost of capital (measured in share price terms) would be around 4 times the current price. I haven't reread my post I am working on what you said.

Once again, you are arrogant and have a huge chip on your shoulder. Shame, does the truth hurt? Change your attitude and maybe you will get some respect. Is this an insult? - I think it is an obvious statement based on your conduct. Frankly I don't care what you think of me and based on your hostile attitude from the very first second you joined this forum you shouldn't care either. You have never tried to be constructive - you have been personal and rude. You disagree for the sake of disagreeing and basically acted like a brat.

I am tired of this board based on you and your "mates". To the regulars - see you around - you know my email address so keep in touch.

I would like to thank all of you who I have gotten to know on this board over the years - your input and sense of kinship has been very useful and satisfying. Not sure when (if!) I will be back.

Good luck.

Obelix aka Big O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $503 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1580932 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 174130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.