NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

the way forward

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The way I see it as a shareholder is that the buying by Evolution etc is a good thing! They are trying to take advantage of a situation where the asset backing per share is more than the current price. They currently have 14% and look like they may try and go to 20%, another 30 million shares or so. Why wouldnt they buy cash for less than value, 3.5 cents for about 4 cents. They also say they will offer 3.5 cents for 30% of every sharehloding. I suspect they may adjust that! They are trying to get control at a discount. Will, say a 20% shareholding get them control at a shareholder meeting, maybe! Where does that leave us as shareholders? In my view they may not get control with 20% or there could easily be a bun fight for control with further buying by the Board and friends to keep control, in that case the shares should go close to asset backing or slightly over [4 to 4.3, notice the shares on the market around there]. If control changes we are left with at least 20% and up to 50% in the new groups hands, ie 110 to 250 million shares tied up so the free float will be much less meaning the shares will be much more volitile. If i bought 20 to 50 % of a company with my money i would want to do something very sexy with it to make the shares rise and it would be much easier with all that script in friendly hands. What would i want to make , at least double or more which says to me there is potential large upside from here over time and very little risk. Good luck to shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.