MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

the way forward

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

not surprised to see so many here dancing on the grave of MVH. To some extent they do deserve the cynicism ...

I do however find it difficult to cop the apparent delight that some show about the losses incurred ... yes, you're all ver clever, but some honest people, like me, have copped a hiding here. my risk, my reward, but also its been apparent for a long time that its not a level playing field.

The company was effectively drowned by others. we know who they are, and the new guys have been swimming like mad ever since to make a go of it. not surprisingly they've found it otugh going and obviously some of the goverance issues that have arisen have been due to their weakened condition.

My other concern would be that all the posts remain incredibly negative about MVH relisting and really i cant see the logic for this. They obviously have cash issues and the red paragon thing is just way out there. But I just wonder whether a private investor who may have just come into some cash will plough some money where their mouth is.

I dont mind the time being taken. This they need to get right. I'd like to see them return to the market with a conerstone investor, with more cash than they need and with a clear statement of intent going forward.

I also note that a former director now works for health minister and that china continues to plough money into medical sims and the like as part of stimulus measures. I think they have the contacts to stitch up some sort of deal and get this back on track. Will the recurring revenue med centre plans work? well it all sounds find, they need to roll one out and get cash flowing.

Will they? who knows. Ive given up trying to predict where this one will go next.

im not entering into correspndence on this one, but its time we pondered what comes next .... liquidation, or find another $2,000,000? I reckon they'll get the cash. huge dilution though one suspects which takes away the one bonus this one had with only 120m shares on issue. and to think they failed to sell all their ksx when their instinct was to ditch the past and then wasted all that cash on a buyback !!!!!

shareholders have died in a ditch with this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.