SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

it has been within my expectations that SEN is going to be in...

1. 320 Posts.
    it has been within my expectations that SEN is going to be in the red...NO Surprise at all, again I quote" for the first time the company is stronger than it was at 91c" debt free, cash reserve been told approx 5mill, and the other consulting service/maintenance depts are generating cash flows and self sustaining. Guess what the anncm came quicker than I thought! it seems like JBD style is totally different from FG, if it was Fg I believe he will feed us with some minor +'ve anncm, sp will then go up and then follow by this downgrade anncm, whereas in this case JDB is giving us upfront -'ve results than hopefully followed by some real +'ve news. Have a look at SEN website re: European banks have to come up with some measures to comply, there was no mentioning of SEN at all in anywhere BUT my source is telling me that SEN is involved with SWIFT doing a trial now and very shortly if all goes well all the European banks and cities will have to comply (believe using this new system/ with SEN's technology??) Pls DYOR, IMO and its not a reccomendation to buy...however those who is getting in at todays price are the educated ones, whose done their own research and know what they are getting in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $456 35.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1124646 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 359023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.