EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

so..lets take sp out of the equation.what does thc have that...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    so..lets take sp out of the equation.

what does thc have that most other companies don't?
    a now complete vertically integrated farm to pharma model business and a complete gmp certified manu facility pending license.

what doesn't thc have?

pending license (review stage) for a manu facility that will be a game changer no matter which way you look at it. a big wig company pumping funds into the company. a yet to be finalised arrangement for basically anything in USA.

i personally think sp will thrive on either a massive backing or a takeover bid. this is why board members and ceos move around so much. they build up the company and sell. kinda like flipping houses. which just adds to their portfolio.

now this is where it is up to the 'educated' investor to either back the company based on its merits or jump on HC and utter complete crap about how medicinal marijuana is helping people.

now everyone here has a point. but u're just looking at it in really weird timeframes. we have people arguing about the company's prospects now vs the company's prospects in the future. it's just a bit crazy.

people invest for various reasons whether they believe in the company or they believe in the short term profits they can take due to the volatility of the SP based on anns.

one thing i can say for sure is the short termers for thc are seeing for themselves that the SP is no longer as volatile as they expected it to be.

all my observations of course. it's been fun guys. most of us have been hanging out in here for 2 years plus. EOFY hasn't even happened! chill out!

as always, DYOR!!!
    Last edited by kr1sh: 14/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.