Once you've read a few hundred posts by the same poster, you...

1. 14,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1348
    Once you've read a few hundred posts by the same poster, you should have a very good idea about their thoughts and their ability to
    see both sides of a story because there are always two sides. Several posters fit into this slot and by now you can preempt the fluff that's to come.
    In my opinion, those that take this too seriously have a real problem. Pintos in a foreign land with the only contact to a balanced discussion coming thru his laptop, not his lapdog, and Hot Copper. If you haven't worked out why he does what you say he does it is for one reason only. Communication.
    His "RAISON D"ETRE" as it were. The condescending manner is a subconscious thing going back decades but I have to say someone who delves into
    other more laconic sections of HC at least shows some signs of diversity that at times mellows the intended antagonism. I do note some reasonable stuff does come out of the finger tapping at times and credit has to be given where credit is due but I didn't take that much interest to observe his transitioning over the years. Who knew?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.