You were the one that said the "I" in 1:14 is the I AM and the I...

1. 23,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You were the one that said the "I" in 1:14 is the I AM and the I AM is Jesus and before this you have flesh = Jesus = the results of YOUR delusions is, Jesus is going to dwell in I AM = Jesus.
    Jesus dwelling in himself = what.png

Even the Interlinear with corrupted English words say -> And the Word flesh became and NOT this corruption of yours -> "The Word became flesh"
    That is an entirely different context and meaning.

The Word flesh became = Word flesh (already existing) became (onto the scene) -> and made his dwelling.

Where the HEC are you getting all those CORRUPTED words from for 1:14????????????????????????
    NO WAY are they in the Interlinear.

Face the CLEAR TRUTH, YOU cannot address the words "to become" and "I" and YOU NEED to do so with credibility.
    1:14, NO question about it, it IS a prophesy to come about and zero to do with the word becoming flesh, you lot have been caught out, with your pants down around your ankles, BIG time.
    The crazy part about it, your own link showed, the two Greek versions of the word, as per our English -> become and to become.
    Become was clearly past, happened and to become was future, to happen.
    They tried at first to say, they could be interchanged = no bloody way can they, and they fessed up to this lie, near the end of the link, which clearly flew by your Cookoo's nest.

"are the "proposed" words "
    Proposed words all right, but don't insult God and Jesus by falsely claiming they are scripture, they are NO more than tradition of man, which we are warned to watch out for, test the spirit/words and yours FAIL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.