The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-1357

1. 24,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @whereu

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you either, all your points got rolled over = you don't have a plausible defense.

But what you have done, which is encouraging, is that you have confirmed what was said to happen, many years ago, has run true to it's word = 2 Thes 2:10,11, no questions about it.

A rather sad situation which I wouldn't wish upon anyone.
    However, I know from firsthand experience that those shackles of 2 Thes can be removed.
    However, is takes absolute determination and passion and war Big time within ones self and sadly, also with some close to you and others (H/C a clear example), to seek The truth.
    But if you come at it like being tossed as waves of the ocean, in thinking that maybe you will find, then do NOT bother asking for truth.
    Consider it done with passion, before asking or don't ask.

Matt 10:22 - And ye shall be hated of all men for my (TRUE) name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

True name -> The Word of God as he is a Word of God as I am (Image of WORD) and NOT THE WORD = the Father.

The Word = Father and The Word of God = Son, his name also means and represents his role of carrying the word of God, word of life into the world, like never before, a name no one knows = don't understand it Rev 19:12.

The Word of God = a name by inheritance from The Word.
    No other name to which you are to be saved -> 1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

"not of corruptible" -> Like -> blessed are those that without seeing believe Jesus is Lord and God in the Thomas matter, instead of the TRUTH of Jesus's own words and message, Blessed are those that believe I rose FROM the Dead, who have not seen me = the KEY and utmost important message of the Bible, to which our hopes rely upon.

But hey, lets not let Truth get in the way of a good fairy story or the tradition of men.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.