The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-136

1. 24,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Use any Greek Bible you choose. None say the Word is the God. All teach the Word became flesh which clearly identifies Jesus as the Word."

You need to brush up on the Greek language, the same God is in this one picture and ref twice.
    Two different functions of the use of God in 1:1
    Theon - object case and Theos subject case.
    That is why it's important to not mess with the Greek order of words.

Theos without the article is used for the God and Father in the NT was well, so your argument so to speak, falls over.

The word is responsible for producing Jesus and he became the carrier of it, without measure, your not the item you carry, regardless as to whether much of it is about you. (words)

The Word in 1 & 2 is the word/plan in the mind of God, with him and him, until expressed as in 1:3.
    Goodness me, Jesus expressed Out the Fathers words resulting in -> he Became the Express Image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word = By Jo, you cannot get it any clearer than that Heb 1:3 KJV and John 14:10.

Truth = In beginning was the Word and the Word was to (toward = belongs) the God and God was the Word.
    NOT the word was God.

Another mess with word order = (John 1:14) So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of divine favor and truth.

And the Word man to become and encamp in I (Father) and behold glory self, glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth. (Jesus - I am in the Father, but not in 1:14)
    Jesus was given the word of Truth and Glory as only begotten from the Father John 17:22 etc.

Truth = And the Word flesh (Man) to become and encamp in I = Father.
    ginomai: to come into being, to happen, to become
    Original Word: γίνομαι
    Part of Speech: Verb
    Transliteration: ginomai
    Phonetic Spelling: (ghin'-om-ahee)
    Definition: to come into being, to happen, to become

Zero mention of the word became flesh or was made flesh and neither is that the topic in 1:14.

.......and God was the Word (Deemed as Word)
    Words are simply ones spirit expressed, God is Spirit.

Lets us make man in our image = Word Man............and the Word man to become and encamp in I.
    The "to become", simply means that some that already exists behind the scenes is going to do something at some point -> to encamp in I = Father -> Jesus says I am in the Father, but not in 1:14.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.