The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-1465

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The ONLY blame that lays with me is that I trusted what you clowns call said scholars that are suppose to be better than I.

Hence I had a duty to disclose where this corruption come from and that I was silly enough to take the likes of yours and others advice to follow such A/H's.

YOU Tonio are a bare face liar, WHERE did I blame Jesus? rolleyes.png

The Interlinear Chum clearly shows - And the Word flesh became and Not and the Word became flesh

If you can't see the entire deferent message here, then like I've told others, you better get over to 2 Thes 2:11 and find out how to unlock yourself from it.
    And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became = onto the scene and dwelt...........
    And the Word Man, is describing someone.
    John is not talking about the word being made flesh.
    This is the word that became flesh -> And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things = THAT WAS EXPRESSED FROM THE GOD AND FATHER.
    THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS US, SO ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE IT, OR YOUR FOREFATHERS???? rolleyes.png

To boot Tonio, in your post you have absolutely shown your true colours, you have appallingly demonstrated to all, that it is not good on the moral and ethical thing to do, as in, admit ones errors = SHAME on you Tonio.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.