The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-153

1. 11,920 Posts.
    I am still waiting for a verse showing, that pre the cross, Jesus says, I go BACK to the Father.
    --------------
    Here are his words on the night he was to be arrested. Later that same day he was nailed to a stake on Nisan 14 33CE. There was no cross involved.

(John 17:4, 5) I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do. 5 So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was.

Jehovah rewarded Jesus with a glory that surpassed what he had before being sent to earth.

(Philippians 2:9-11) For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

I only reply for the sake of others as it is evident you will not accept what Jesus said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.