The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-18

1. 23,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I suggest the said adding of 17:3 is a load of hogwash, it's simply claimed that now by the CC, as it knock them for a 6, right out of the ball park.

We all know that Now, not like the OT times, that eternal life hinges on knowing both of them, but the way to it is through the Door.
    OT times it said Yehowah alone, but we know full well that he was always going to do this through a future one.
    Hence the Bible says, God sent the Son to be the saviour of the world.
    Bible verse just reference the Father as the Saviour and other it is Jesus, so it is in effect now, a joint effect, God and His Son and not one God here, defining them both as you are falsely claiming.

He can give life as he was given this privilege from the Father, by effectively snapping his fingers so to speak lol, and also by giving people the word of God which is Spirit and life, born again via it.

So get on board and do you duty show how you can add - Father, Son and Holy Spirit to 17:3.
    You made a song and dance about me rightfully adding Father, so it's time to stop ignoring this duty of yours, and address it.
    ---------
    "All that proceeds from the Father also proceeds from Jesus, as both are one,"

All that proceeds from Jesus, he was raised in, given it and both are one in word = accepting the entire word of God and it's messages.
    Meaning, they (words)effectively become you...............and God was the Word (and God was Word), God (word) to be all in all.
    If you accept the word which they both relayed and accepted and as they are deemed as spirit, then you have the spirit of them in you.
    If we all get on the same page, we have the spirit of each other in us, we all become one as they are one, but we don't become God, just as Jesus didn't.
    -------------
    "You see wotsup, it is you who is jumping to conclusions as to what you assume that I know or said in regards to v17:3, it's only spinning in your head"

It was you that claimed just today, that you had told me all about 17:3, now you spring this latest = you clearly didn't tell all in the past.
    So, my assumptions were rightfully based on YOUR prior words.
    Looks like a Gottcha moment there as whereu would say tongue.png
    --------------
    How do you get this notion that I don't know that without Jesus on the cross = no salvation, now that's a mystery, did someone say something about making assumptions wink.png
    ------------
    Repeat, the Only True one God that Jesus ref in 17:3, is NOT ref Jesus, he is clearly reference as AND...............= 2 of them, God and Father and the Son.
    Where is your holy spirit that you claimed in this verse????????????????????????????????????
    Houston.............................................eek.png lol.

Lots of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from The Word - Father, The Word of God - Son and Word wotsup tongue.png oh my, another trinity lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.