The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-1905

1. 23,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "True Door opens"

This is the One and Only True Door that I come through, the TRUE Jesus and not the corrupted one your follow.
    John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = The word of God.

And what does this Door belong to;
    1:1 ..................and God (The God) was the Word (was/is WORD)

Word = Dabar = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = LORD God Almighty Father, Yehowah.
    Hence Jesus says, in my Fathers house.

Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Jesus when he, referred to himself as a Temple, he is the Image of God, both Temples in their own right, now forming one Temple here.
    We are the image also, Temples, or to become when you find and accept truth.

And God was/is word, lets us make man in out Image = Word, words = as Above - Door -> house etc.
    Jesus is a Word of God, now titled "The".

Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The name here means and represents, he represents the entire words of the God and Fathers, Fathers representative and it also represents, Jesus brought it, the word of life into the world like never before.
    He represents it ALL, part or Big part YOU are trying to toss aside from the Bible.

Jesus describes your Door like this -> John 10:1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Paul sayeth to You, that You have partaken in the following;
    2 Cor 11:3, 4 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with.

Simplicity = Luke, Jesus's all time ever beginnings, The 2nd Adam Man.
    Just as all the prophesies show, no pre-existing one would become flesh, enter flesh or enter Mary eek.png
    And the very reason that pre the cross, Jesus never says I go back to the Father, as he was never literally there.

He does say the likes of, what if I go back to where I was before and the Bible CLEARLY tells us, that that was as per Eph 3:9, a plan hid in God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.