"Wotsup,There was no error in the interlinear, just your...

1. 23,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Wotsup,
    There was no error in the interlinear, just your inability to use it, which is just a reflection of you superficial understanding of the Bible.
    Just like the Bible, you have cherry picked what you wanted to see. You were not misled. It was entirely your fault."

YOU lie again, lying has become part of you.
    The TRUTH of the matter is, but 2 Thes delusions will have you on this, the Interlinear and Strong's, used the WRONG number above the Greek words = resulting in misleading and deceptive conduct.
    Just like you lot do with the Bible.
    --------------
    "What you do do though is, show how deluded you are from the only TRUE God that Jesus promotes in 17:3 and his quote -> Hear O Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah. "

"Wotsup,
    Please show me which Bible you are quoting from.
    Also quote book, chapter and verse.
    From what I see you are adding to the Bible what is not there in the Greek text."

"Hear O Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah."
    Correction as I was misled again by the likes of your corruptors = Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah --
    one is.
    God did NOT change when Jesus came on the scene, like you lot create.

Interlinear - Deut 6:4, you should know this, as this is also what Jesus drew upon, which you lot or your forefathers corrupted by adding Lord and removing Yehowah.
    OT interprets the NT and not the other way around.
    Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this
    is my name for ever,and this is my memorial unto all generations.

So WHY did you lot toss his name aside, effectively giving him the finger? eek.png
    To boot, lying your backsides off, claiming that Jesus is this one here - I AM.

The "I am" statement from Jesus simply means "I exist", absolutely ZERO references whatsoever to the Ex I AM.
    Before Abraham I am as in the likes of many -> Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

YOU cannot deny this with the Bible and maintain Bible truth.
    What those deluded ones there at the time thought, is totally irrelevant.
    They may have had an excuse for their Clear mistake, but YOU have zero excuses.

--------------
    "I came
    forth from the Father and have come into the world; again furthermore, or moreover I leave the world and go to the Father.""

""Again" means that Jesus has gone back more than once.
    Even without the word "again" it still means that Jesus is going back to the Father."

The again option has clearly been selected based on set seeds;
    Again -> in addition to what has already been mentioned: = (Come into the world after his Baptism, after coming forth out of the mouth of God, Eph 3:9, Luke)
    Again -> used to introduce a further point for consideration, supporting or contrasting with what has just been said:

And the Interlinear shows, in turn, on the other hand, further, moreover, furthermore.
    They all fit the scriptures perfectly, as in they do NOT show a pre-exiting Jesus.

13:3 - (Pay attention) - Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come out of God and was going to God,

Check the Interlinear, "out" is the correct word and it is in the same context as above with "forth", the Eph 3:9 coming out, forth from Yehowah.
    Going to God is NOT going back, so switch off your delusions.

"Again" means that Jesus has gone back more than once."

You have taken the intended meaning of again wrong and to BOOT, you will not find verses showing that Jesus has traveled to and fro from earth to heaven, because it never happened.
    So come on Tonio, produce the verses for -> " gone back more than once."
    --------------
    "Just as the Father preformed all the miracles "through" Jesus.
    The Father also created the universe "through" Jesus."

NOT ACCORDING TO THE CLEAR LANGUAGE FOLLWING AND MANY MORE LIKE IT.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all
    things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Psa 33:6:9 - By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Jesus in the NT, contributes the "He" here as the one making man, of which he does NOT place himself there when man was made.
    In fact he implies, he found out by reading the scriptures = "Have you not read"................

YOU are ignoring the CLEAR definition -> Definition: through, on account of, because of
    The two examples following through, define the meaning of through as do, because of, for the sake of.
    These two quotes of many, DEMAND HOW the word "through" is to be understood, there is NO option, Jesus was not there for creation or with hands on so speak.

Genitive -> possession of OR close association, or expressing a relationship and that is, God created with the future one to be in mind and created for him, on account of, for the sake of, by reason of Him = close association, or expressing a relationship, just as the Bible clearly shows.

The miracles through Jesus is in a different context, he had a literal hands on, where as, Isa and Psa make it very clear that he did not have a hands on role.
    The Jesus to be, born from Mary, was simply God's Key driver, motivation.
    ----------
    "Only a liar would add words to scripture,"

ONLY a liar, YOU, would misuse and abuse the intended meaning of "through", especially when the Bible Clearly defines how it HAS to be used, whether you like it or not, or whether is doesn't align with the corrupted seeds of your forefathers, many verses DEMAND how "through" is to be understood.

Lets see if you have the Truth in you, or are even remotely serious about finding it and watch the following and SEE first hand your forefathers name corruption of the God and Fathers name.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.