The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-1967

1. 23,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Wotsupian theology" -> which you cannot rightfully counter with the Bible and maintain Bible truths, the very reason you rarely directly address the Bible backed points, put before you.

Re your other post, are you going to try and LIE again and say that you never said we are dust and that you said this for the reasons I said.

"You insinuating being in God's image as God being dust, you are a big liar period"

I raised the subject of being in God's image as ........and God was the Word = image = Word.
    YOU, yes YOU thought you were being smart by saying, we are Dust, therefore we could be God's image, as in word.
    Hence based on YOUR call, YOUR words, you would have to apply our image as being dust.
    YOU set the terms mate, I just put them out on paper, summed your stupidity up.
    I told you the likes at the time, how comical it was, hmmmm no comment back then eh.
    Now that you're seeing how foolish it was of you, you're calling others liars for putting forward the summary and only the meaning your message could have relayed, considering the subject.

The next lie you will spin is, that you never said that the "only true God" in 17:3 is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    ------------
    Quite a bit of what you're suggesting for the image in one post = NO, you are talking about "our likeness", not image.

"Being made in God's image also means that humans are endowed with a unique dignity and worth, differentiating them from the rest of creation. This concept emphasizes the value and sacredness of human life."

Have you got verses for this, or is it another sermon, come creation?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.