@tonio"As per others Tonio, you totally ignored the valid points...

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@tonio

"As per others Tonio, you totally ignored the valid points made, which well and truly countered yours, sent them, that confusion of yours, for a six."

"Wotsup,
    You do not have any valid points."

That's a cop out, decoy and you know it.
    Be the man and do your Biblical duty, and counter my valid points with the Bible, which you say are not valid.

I well and truly proved your delusions with the Bible, with you mixing up the verses, re "not worthy to where Jesus's sandals".
    Your delusions clearly confused Yehowah with Jesus (Lord), NO question about it, but you have ignored this clear and obvious Bible truth. rolleyes.png
    --------------
    "Wotsup,
    You will not find " letter meanings and their number meanings " in the Bible. You are once again lying when you say use the "Bible only."
    The other day you quoted from the Gospel of Thomas. Again, not in the Bible and certainly not Gospel."

Re the Gospel of Thomas, show us how and why etc, that that Book is not fitting and doesn't align with the overall Bible theme.

So your trying to suggest, that the original language that show that each letter has meanings, and their number values and their meanings, God's intentions are not God inspired are you?
    Denying that God has placed His Seal on his inspired word, to catch out You thieves?

Then tell me Tonio, as it's NOT in the Bible, do You claim that Peters name means Rock, WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS NO SUCH THING, and hence YOU interpret the verse to read -> On you Peter I will build my Church????????????????????

Is this a matter of, do as I say and not what I do?
    Tell also Tonio, WHY you CC's have doctrine, that is NOT in the Bible?????????????
    Tell us also Tonio, why you CC's insist on no Bible alone, but your forefathers creations also, which are NOT in the Bible??????????

Tell us Tonio, why is the following out of place with the Bible and what Jesus represented and
    WHY would You reject the following, based on letters and their number meanings?

טָלֶהLamb -> Teth– Spin, twist, to bind together (wool?) –> 8 Lamed -> to learn, to teach –>30 - He – Lo! Behold! Breath - Divine revelation –> 5.

Teth = 8 -> New beginning, Jesus.

You can rightfully say that Jesus binds us together by usingthe Fathers words as per John 17:20-23 etc, so we all become One, even as Jesusand the Father are one, in word.

Lamed = 30 -> Maturity, dedication to a particular classor calling.

Jesus began preaching around the age of 30 as did John theBaptist.

30 also can represent blood, Jesus’s, Jesus the Lamb wasbetrayed for 30 pieces of silver.

He = 5 -> Grace, which if you break each letter down, youcould say -> God’s Riches At Christ Expense.

From right to left, but either works, Lo! Behold divine revelation from Jesus from the Father (Father's works), with a plan for Grace 5.
    He is here to teach with the words of the Fathers and for you to learn and bind you together with the word or by means of, for the new beginning 8 = Jesus, through him, the now Door.
    And his Blood was spilled for us, at a low price of 30 pieces of silver.
    ------------------
    I will address your 1 John quote WITH the Bible truth, in another post, as considering it's nearly Easter, the Lamb matter here seems, appropriate to end this post with Him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.