If you have seen me you have seen the Father and he defines...

1. 22,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you have seen me you have seen the Father and he defines this, interprets this with the following;

John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

The ONLY works (that Jesus in his interpretation of Seeing the Father) are the words coming out of him.
    Hence hearing them is deemed as seeing the Father, Spiritually.
    You cannot refute that from His words.

Just like the OT shows when someone heard the words of Yehowah from an angel, after hearing them they said, now I have seen your face, referring to Yehowah's.
    Hence Jesus expressing out Yehowah's words, became the express image of his person = Word, The Word.

For Jesus's role of spreading Yehowah's word, he got by inheritance from The Word, the name The Word of God.
    No other name under heaven to which you are to be saved.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God (which Jesus represented and represents), which liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus is deemed a Word of God, titled "The".

Hence -> The Word = Father and The Word of God = Son.
    ------------
    And God was/is The Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father Yehowah.
    Jesus says, I am in the Father.
    He also says, in my Fathers house.
    The Kingdom = (the word, truth of) would be and is in some.
    He is now officially appointed -> John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = The word of God.

YOU are appointed by your own doing -> 10:1 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. eek.png

But I will take Jesus's word, and not let you thief and robber, steal the True word out of my house, you know the image we are in tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.