"You know, that name Yehowah that he told Moses is for ALL...

1. 913 Posts.
    "You know, that name Yehowah that he told Moses is for ALL generations, to which you abandon.
    Yehowah is NOT Yehowshuwa (Jesus)."

Wotsup, your name for God is uninspired.
    It is just a Hebrew version of a mistranslation.
    This is from the net.

It’s a surprise to me, but another pronunciation growing in popularity is “Yehowah.” This is actually the Hebraic way of saying “Jehovah.” The term “Jehovah/Yehowah” came about when the Masorite scribes placed the vowels for Adonai in between the letters of Yahweh’s name.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DESPITE YOU CLAIMING IT'S NOT IN THE BIBLE, I SEE THAT YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE POINT I MADE, THAT NEITHER IS THE NAME PETER SAID TO MEAN A ROCK, IN THE BIBLE.
    And yet you are happy to follow this line = do as I say but NOT what I do "

Wotsup, there is no need to yell.
    Your posts are way too long and cover too much ground with so many misinterpretations. I cannot explain all your errors.
    I have never claimed that this is not in the Bible.
    You make no point for me to run away from.
    Peter does mean rock in the Bible.

John1:42
    Berean Literal Bible
    He led him to Jesus. Having looked at him, Jesus said, "You are Simon the son of Jonah. You will be called Cephas" (which means Peter).

Wotsup, this is from Strong's Concordance

Usage: Cephas (Aramaic for rock), the new name given to Simon Peter, the apostle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.