The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-2179

1. 3,862 Posts.
    Bewitched is a description that Paul applies to those who think/teach like you.
    I'll listen to the teachings of Christ THROUGH Paul that applies to us now.
    Where you'll simply blend the teaching of all the Apostles to suit your imaginations.
    1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
    2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
    3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
    4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain
    6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
    7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
    8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.