"For that reason I would never call you a Pharisee Wotsup,...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "For that reason I would never call you a Pharisee Wotsup, because unlike the Pharisee's both your word and actions are no good."

As per my last post to you = ALL Bible TRUTHS which you CANNOT refute or handle it would seem, with the Bible and maintain Bible TRUTH, so yes I probably shouldn't be calling you a Pharisee because of the following;

John 8:46 - But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
    Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
    He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

Just like you don't hear the following;
    Isa 44:24 -Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I
    Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

WHY did he created according to his inspired truth and the Greeks;
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. -> The future one to be, born from Mary.

Isa 44:24 and many more like it, prove beyond doubt as to how we NEED to understand and read the context of the word "through".
    The word "usage" here translates to -> a window to fit in with a bias view and allowance to abandon the intended meaning and DEFINITION, which you fall for, hook line and sinker.

Isa 44:24 and many more, TOTALLY remove Jesus from John 1:3, which naturally removes him from verses, 1 & 2.
    John 1:3 would DEMAND that you show that Jesus spoke the Gens creation into being, if you say he is the Word, and Psa 33:6,9 knocks this right on the head, as it was Yehowah ALONE and BY HIMSELF that spoke creation into being.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.