honestly I find you very rude at times, you talk down to people...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    honestly I find you very rude at times, you talk down to people as though you are superior in your understandings, but I think you seem confused, your interpretations are not how I see it. we will have to agree to disagree and move on... hence why I said to end this discussion as its pointless conversing with you IMO, you are not changing my mind, and I am not changing yours, its that simple... I think you will just have to except that, instead of your stupid "lol's" and emoji's with rolled eyes and your sarcastic tones etc, as though others are misinformed or cant comprehend your interpretation, you carry on about how others have seen you for the last 7 years, man I think you have issues if this concerns you so much... I mean lets face it, you do seem a little in your own world of interpretations, nothing wrong with that, but maybe let it go if others cant see it your way... there is some serious condescending tone in your writings along with some strong arrogance toward others that don't see things your way..

I keep asking what denomination you were strongly influenced with, especially seeing you have over 40years of some sort of faith, yet you talk around that, long explanations how you got to where you are now, instead of where you originated your beliefs from in the beginning ... avoiding it?, were you SDA, Jehovah witness, were you catholic, Mormon, Jewish??? what?... if you would rather not say, then simply say, "I wish to withhold that information..".... its really not that hard..

any way, this is the last post from me as I find this a waste of effort, time consuming and pointless conversing with some one that seems so arrogant ..

What ever your walk is, may you find what you are looking for... May God's Spirit enlighten you to some serious truths that give your mind and heart peace.

Bye

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.