The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-4

1. 22,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "There is only one God,"

As in The God and Father, Yehowah yes, one as in singular, The Word, Light and the Holy Spirit he is.
    However, the OT speaks of a change that would take place.

After the cross, Jesus now exalted, glorified and ruling on behalf of the God and Father, who put all things under Jesus, until death no more, we see now Jesus is referred to as an only begotten God John 1:8.
    Begotten simply meaning, they once were not, the begotten thing, or person etc.

That's why when Jesus was here, he identified His Father as the Only True God.
    -------------------
    "one saviour,"

That is not what the Bible says, in several place is shows the God and Father as our saviour and in other places, Jesus as our saviour.
    John 17:3 This NOW is the eternal life.............
    In the OT times, Yehowah God alone was the saviour, but he was always going to do this through a future one, hence now the change in 17:3 and your salvation now is by or through both of them.
    -------------
    "one Lord,"

The is NOT Biblical -> The LORD said unto my Lord.
    Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the LORD God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

So, Jesus is Lord under The LORD, like he is God under The God.

Hmm, I wonder where this god the holy spirit got to, in this temple eek.png
    Oh that's right, the Holy Spirit is the God and Father Yehowah. wink.png, phew, thank goodness we found him. lol.
    ----------------
    Jesus now appointed as the Door - yes, you might say the garden reopened and the curtain taring.

and God (Father) was the Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father Yehowah.

What is the pasture in the house = the word of God.
    Jesus as the Door in this picture, are you seeing who is the Head.
    Jesus says, I am in the Father, are you seeing where he is - in The Word.
    He also says - in my Fathers house.........

You're the image of -> Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = Yours.
    Keep in mind, your expressed words are deemed as your spirit expressed, as with God.
    Effectively deeming them as one in the same, interchanging them.

1 Cor 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom (for) are all things, and we through him.

"Through" = on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of = Why God and God alone by himself Isa 44:24, created all things, for the future one to be = Jesus and we are for Jesus, for these same reasons.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.