The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-40

1. 23,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. -> which is now The Word of God, which simply means, represents a Key role that the God and Father The Word, gave him.
    You know how God gives out names, that represent and mean the role he has for them.

wotsup -> Keeper of the vines, the dresser etc eek.pngwink.png

Hmm, who are the Branches and what often happens to some of them? eek.pngredface.png

GET IT?
    -------------
    Of possible interest, the 4 letter name of God's name and I AM, both pretty much tell the same story, when letter meanings and their number meanings are put together and all can be backed with verses.
    Basically, God standing back in time, mind and power, has a plan within the heart and mind so to speak for grace for man, and a means to draw, hook man, join, unite etc and that is via his word and that grace, divine revelation, God's cry out so to speak, as you know touched down through Jesus, who is represented by 8 = new beginning.

Also in there among other things, is the message to learn, to produce thousands, coming from the head, power and strength etc = God, which would be by the word of God.

All roads lead to Rome = Word, Words, but naturally with the a, b, c's - Aleph Tav, A to Z.

In beginning was אֶֽwink.png hmm, I wonder who that is smile.png

Music scale
    1, Do, 2, Re, 3, Me........................8, Do.
    God 1 and Jesus 8.
    8 becomes 1 of the next Do, Re, Me higher level and 8 moves down = I am in the Father and the Father is in me, both ref as Do's tongue.png
    God takes Jesus's place as you move down the scale and Jesus takes his new place lol. biggrin.png
    The Father has the deeper voice, like thunder and Jesus's is like many waters Rev lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.