As per others Tonio, you totally ignored the valid points made,...

1. 23,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As per others Tonio, you totally ignored the valid points made, which well and truly countered yours, sent them, that confusion of yours, for a six.

"Yehowshuwa (Jesus) is Not Yehowah."

"Wotsup,
    What corrupted Bible are you quoting from?"

Do your home work and duty that's expected of us.

There are messages, at the end of each of their names Yehow, so go and seek it.

Then if you really want to get serious, examine the letter meanings and their number meanings of all the letters in their names, to reveal God's plan from the beginning and for who and how etc and the extra's that the Father has given the Son, to complete his mission.
    It can all be backed with many verses.
    --------------------------
    Tonio, YOU are blatantly ignoring Bible truths and known truths.
    Yehowah is a name, Lord is a title.

You profane the name of Yehowah when quoting it as Lord.
    Not to mention, ppm's delusions, he once insisted that there is only one Lord.

Ex 3:15 - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yehowah God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this
    is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

So tell us Tonio, WHY have you gone along with this corruption and just followed the Goats???
    His name should've also been carried over into the NT.

-------------
    "Catholic 'Jerusalem Bible' that has the name Yahweh written thousands of times, is evidence against you when you claim the name has been corrupted and replaced by the Catholic Church."

Speaking of evidence Tonio, PROVIDE the evidence of me making the claim as you show here, are you going to be the man and do that, or was that your delusions, just whispering that into your ears?

Not to mention, you and ppm quote verses with this corruption at times.
    --------------
    "Wotsup, you don't know the Father because you don't know the Son who is true God as revealed by the Holy Spirit who you know not."

John 17:3 This now is the eternal life, that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    Jesus here, unquestionably, independently of himself, defines the Father as the only true God, when he was here.

This, ppm's take and I assume yours, is NOT eternal life -> This now is the eternal life, that they should know You (Father) the Only True God
    = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

There is NO created being, a god the holy spirit, in Jesus's True words that you need to know for eternal life and neither is there any in the Bible.
    Jesus makes NO reference to the Holy Spirit, BECAUSE that is the Only True God and Father, the Father of Jesus, just as Luke clearly shows.

Hence ppm's spin above, creates another God and another Jesus and adds a created god the holy spirit, independent of the God and Father, which is also deemed as an Idol eek.png

Your the one that doesn't know the Father, your need to know him first as John Clearly sets out, by following Mal 3:1's lead and Clearly introduces Yehowah the Father FIRST in John's first 13 verses.
    You first need to know him, to know what and who the Son is from and that is incorporated in John 1:1 b and verse to, hence in 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) was life -> Logos/plan.

1:1 ............and the word was to, toward, with the God and God was the Word = while your logos/plan s within you, it is you and at 1:3, one of his plans, He alone and by himself, express's this into being Isa 44:24, Smack this in YOUR Face Tonio, to which You abolish.

To -> expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location):
    approaching or reaching (a particular condition):

Toward -> ongoing, in progress, planning.

With -> accompanied by (another person or thing):

Those definitions are in order of preference, and on the whole, no way is it referring to another person or being, being with the God.

John 1:2 -
    This; (= following) -> was in beginning (ongoing, in progress, planning) = toward The God.
    1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was =

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal (promise to himself)
    How -> Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

In the mind and plans of Yehowah, his inner Logos, for the future one to me, born from Mary, his first existence of any kind, just as Luke plainly shows, he was made by the word of Yehowah expressed and the Holy Spirit that He IS.

2 Tim 1:9 - He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began. (Through the future one to be)

These people can rightfully ask the Father for the following, just like Jesus and neither of them were literally with the Father, back then.
    John 17:5 - And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself, with glory (I) held (insofar held) before the world existed, with You.

There is zero Greek words to support the word "I" in the Interlinear, but never the less, leave in the "I" and these people can still make the same request as Jesus.
    Only two things are mentioned to have been with God = Glory that he alone held, as he sees things not yet done, as though they are and second, before the world existed with Him and not Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.