The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-220

1. 23,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry, this cannot be a short post and give it credibility, considering the length of yours, and the many subjects it raises.
    So, you better get a cuppa lol.
    Happy to try and explain further, any points that you may not be able to grasp.
    Thanks for showing the how's and why's, as to how you come to your conclusions.

"Not sure why the narrative to prove that the Christ is not God."

First up, because it was the Son of God that died for us and Not God.

John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the ONLY TRUE God AND whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    (Sent = After he was Baptized John 17:18 example).

We are also warned to watch out for people that come teaching another Jesus and corrupting the simplicity in Jesus, so that suggests it is very important, to have the TRUE Jesus in mind, which is clearly given in Luke's opener, no pre-existing one come floating down lol.
    Jesus at some point says the likes of to some said Christians, I do not know you.
    ---------------------
    "The fact is, no one can be saved unless they take Yeshua as their lord and saviour.. So if you are a believer and walk in faith, its your duty to point people to the Christ that others may be saved, instead you seem its your duty to prove he is not God..."

It is my duty to follow Jesus and promote what he taught, as per John 17:3 and that is, he was Not God.
    To boot, as per 17:3, knowing both the Father and Son in necessary for life eternal.

Your preaching another Jesus and introducing others to another Jesus and in the process, introducing them to another God and an Idol, a god the Holy Spirit, when that Spirit is the God and Fathers.
    ---------------
    "IMO "God" is the governing power, the creator of all things, the all knowing... Who or what is God?, The Father called Yeshua his son...Being the Son of "God" does this not make him God also..

Being the Son of God, makes him exactly that, the Son of God, the reason or purpose that the Book of John was written for and NOT to show us he is God.
    ------------------------
    "What do you do with Isiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
    Immanuel means "God with us"

Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore (for this reason) also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
    Matt 1:21 - And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

He was not called Immanuel, so all we can take from that is, that it is a prophesy and when Jesus was to come, the God the Father would also be with him.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus referred to himself as a Temple, and who comes to the Temple or Temples?
    --------------------
    "To answer the scribes’ question: No one can forgive all of a person’s sins except God."

YOU are totally ignoring the scriptures' and not letting scripture interpret scriptures.
    God the Father gave Jesus all power and authority which would naturally include forgiving of sins.
    ----------------------
    In beginning was the Word and the Word -> mind, reason, wisdom, to thoughts, to plan, to word selection, to alignment of word order for this plan, prior to expressing, as shown to have happened in 1:3 and God said to (toward = belonged to) the God and God was the Word.
    This;
    mind, reason, wisdom, to thoughts, to plan, to word selection, to alignment of word order for this plan, prior to expressing, was in beginning to the God.

This logos/plan was within God, with him and because it was in him, it is/was him.

We can say for certainty that the firstborn of creation of the God and Father, Yehowah's plans was for a Jesus to be and this is also known as the beginning of the creation of God Col 1:15, Rev 3:14, and the Gens creation, which was also to be for this one to be.
    1:3 and the word (part of) creation became.
    1:14 and the Word (another part of) flesh became, was made by the word and power of God, but this does NOT happen in 1:14, that is not speaking of his birth.

Interlinear and the Greeks definition of Their words for 1:14

You first need to grasp and GET the following;
    Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger (JOHN the Baptist), and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.

Isa has the alignment, make the path straight for Yehowah = lay out what was and who it was in OT times and what comes from his (Yehowah's) words -> the word of life.

and God was the Word ( and God was Word - God is ref as word here, he is Spirit and so is his word.
    Lets make man in our image = Word, Words.

1:14 - And the Word Human
    to become and encamp in I (Father) and behold the glory Self, glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The to become aspect, has not happened in this verse, the event to become = encamp in I = Father and sure enough, Jesus later on says, I am in the Father.
    So the only begotten aspect in this verse is the Glory which is in ref to the word of God, which God Gave Jesus John 17:22 as well as the words of truth as only begotten from the Father John 17:17.

John 1:15 - John to bear witness about Self (Yehowah), and cried out loud to say; This I am who bring word, the one behind I to come, because first I am. (John born 6mths earlier and he was at first to prepare the way for Yehowah, hence first I am before Jesus appears, on the scene for the first literal time in John, when he meets John the Baptist and soon after, goes to the Temple - Mal 3:1.

1:17 For the law through Moses was given; grace and truth through Jesus Christ to come into being (to happen, to become).

Verses 14, 15 and 17 all confirm that Jesus is not literally or physically in these verses, not on the scene.

John 1:30's truth as well - This I am beyond whom I bring word; After I to become a man, who in front of I to become, because first I am. (Repeat as per 15 above).

1:14 does Not say the likes of - and the word was made flesh or the word became flesh.
    The making of Jesus by the word and power of God, had already happened, outside of 1:14, Jesus is behind the scenes and most likely, getting his final prepping from the God and Father, before sending him into the world.
    --------------------
    " but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God. Here is evidence that Yeshua himself claimed to be God (or that his enemies misunderstood him). However, the apostle John does not try to correct this misunderstanding. He seems instead to affirm that this is the reason his enemies wanted to kill him (and they were right in this matter – not to kill him, but that he was claiming to be God)."

They, the likes of the ones claiming Jesus had the devil in him, made the false claim that Jesus was making himself equal to God, when he did no such thing, apart from saying, he was the Son of God.
    John 14:28 -Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    10:29 - My Father who has given them to Me
    is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father's hand.

Jesus is certainly not claiming equality with God.
    John is just reporting, recording what happened, and from His writings, it is clear they misunderstood and the Book of John was written, to show that Jesus was the Son of God and not show us that he was God.
    So John had zero to correct and he shows with the Book of John, why they were wrong.
    --------------
    Thomas -> My Lord and My God.
    Lets us let the scriptures tell us exactly what Thomas is drawing from and referencing, shall we?

John 14:5, 10 -
    Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The Father here, Jesus defines as the Only True God -
    My Lord and My God.

So clearly, Thomas address's Jesus standing before him as Lord, as he did before and acknowledges God dwelling in Jesus, which Jesus had told him about before.
    Why on earth would anyone want to step outside of what these two simple verses tell us?????

I ascend to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.
    Hmm, did Jesus turn into God before he come back?? what.png

----------------------
    Worship -> you are to honor the Son as you honor the Father.
    To worship Jesus, is to the glory of the Father.
    Jesus is now acting on behalf of the God and Father, until death no more, where the Man Jesus then hands the Kingdom over and is then subject to the one that put all things under him.
    If he was God, it would have already been under him, and you will find Zero verses stating the likes of, this is only referring to the flesh aspect of Jesus = NO!

You must worship in spirit and truth = worship also means communications.
    Jesus tells us to ask him things = communicate is also worship.
    --------------------
    "The implication (as we saw in Philippians 2) is that Yeshua existed before he was born of the virgin, Mary. How can we explain this?"

Phil shows NO such thing and I suggest you simply first got that line of thought, from the likes of man, another.

Phil brief Interlinear -> In form (outward appearance) of God existing.......

but himself emptied (deprive of content), form of a servant haven taken, in likeness of man having been made.

Being made in the likeness of men, is his birth at Mary, MADE by the word and power of God, the 2nd Adam man.
    He was Not reduced from some pre-existing one, to become like man.
    The Phil reference in no way is speaking of a pre-existing Jesus.

Form, outward appearance - God raised Jesus in his word, (which God is) for most of his life, so when Jesus expressed them out, he became the express image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word.
    God gave him the Spirit without measure.
    God was the one doing all the miracles through Jesus Acts 2:22.
    God was dwelling in Jesus.
    God gave Jesus all power etc.

Now the Man Jesus could have let all those abilities, advantages go to his head like, look at me, look at me, big noting himself.
    But no, he emptied that notion and gave a clear example of washing others feet and then said, I have given you and example to follow, which is what Phil is picking up on.

Zero in there saying that Jesus is God, YOU are adding to the scriptures = naughty lol
    ---------------------------
    "7. Colossians 1:15[Yeshua] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."

Yehowshuwa is the 2nd Adam man and likewise, the 1st Adam man, was in the image of God.
    Firstborn of creation, the beginning of the creation of God, all in the mind and plans of God, right WHERE all out creations begin.
    Rev 3:14, Rec 13:8 Eph 3:9 etc.

" For by him all things were created…Notice the apostle Paul is saying here that “by [Yeshua] all things were created.”

I'm going to have to pull you back onto the truth trail here, ZERO "by" in the truth of this verse, it is "IN" = a total different context and that context sets the stage for what follows. (Check the Interlinear).
    So the context of the 'in" is, the likes of, for this reason = the Jesus to be is the reason, all things were created, by Yehowah alone and by himself Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6,9 etc, etc.

For in Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.
    All those reasons, for the future one to be, Yehowah alone and by himself, created.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus says Yehowah, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I Yehowah, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;
    ---------------------------
    "8. Colossians 2:9In [Christ] all the fullness of deity dwells bodily. I don’t know how else to explain this, than to say that the apostle Paul is saying that Yeshua is fully divine. Jesus is “the” visible expression of God."

How else to explain it you say = why NOT let the scriptures explain it.
    Deu 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: Yehowah our God is one Yehowah: -> Like one apple, one is one.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Paul is simply saying, that the God and Father, Yehowah is dwelling in Jesus.
    Jesus was given the Spirit without measure to boot.

-----------------------
    2 Peter 1:1 Interlinear .................through the righteousness of the God of us and Saviour, Jesus Christ. -> Ref John 17:3 = 2.
    Two totally different identities are being ref here, the God and Father of Jesus and Jesus ref as saviour.
    You will also find in the NT, the God and Father ref as the Saviour and other verses, Jesus as the Saviour.
    But John 17:3 Now, pretty much shows us that they are now jointly our saviour, where as in OT times because Jesus did not exist in any form, Yehowah alone was the Saviour.
    But, he was always going to do this through a future one.

So no, Peter is not referring to Jesus as God here, who planted that notion in you? lol.
    -----------------------------
    "10. Hebrews 1:3[Yeshua] is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. This is not the description of any angel or any man, even a superhuman man."

You need to get a better Bible, but first keep in mind that in Heb 1:2, that it is very clear that God only spoke IN Jesus in these last days.
    Notice "IN" = correct wording and confirmed in John 14:10.

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

1,2, 3 are all about words, words of God which are naturally expressed out of one.......................and God was the Word (not Jesus).
    Brightness - God is light and his word is light.
    Glory is referring to the word of God. John 17:20-23.
    Jesus was given the word of God without measure, so when he expressed them out, he became the express image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word, 1:1.

Deu 18;18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

I have news for you, Heb 1:3 is most definitely a description of a man, the 2nd Adam.
    I would appear your lowering the abilities as to what God can or could do with and for a man????????????? hmmm

Upholding things by the word of his power, the very words the Father gave him.
    ---------------------------------
    "He is the unique God-man."

AND THOSE VERSE REFERENCES ARE????
    --------------------
    "IMO there is too much evidence to say that Yeshua was God incarnated into humanity. ITs beyond our full understanding.. to be honest, the more you study and look for truths the more overwhelmed you will become. Today we have so much knowledge at our finger tips...'

As of yet, you have not provided the evidence, you have made a lot of claims and assumptions.

" ITs beyond our full understanding."

God is not a God of confusion.
    That is nothing but a disclaimer, because the impossible cannot be explained, all the said experts use a similar disclaimer.
    If it's beyond our understanding, then that goes against Jesus's clear words in the likes of John 17:3.

Overwhelmed all right as in, how the bleepers could people get so many simple passages wrong? wink.png
    ---------------------------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.