The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-692

1. 23,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think you will find re Daniel's seal is referring to a prophesy, vision he had and Not the entire Book.

"The Book AND man has created division brother."

Not the Book but man all on his own.
    You seem to be brushing aside the Advocate, Spirit of truth taking all of Jesus's, his words and interpretation and teaching us.

So, one simply has to turn to the Book, to see WHY this has not happened.

2 Thes 2: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Hence as has been seen on here over and over, they will insist white is black and it's as simple as that.
    I have placed many white cases before people on here, testing, and sure enough, it's black they say.

This truth that got tossed began around the 100's and expanded somewhat and sealed at least by the 3 - 400's.
    Nearly all carry this corruption, in one form or another = the common denominator.
    I have NO other answers for it, considering the Spirit of Truth came to teach us.

Col 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    They would corrupt the simplicity in Jesus = Luke etc, teach another Jesus etc, exactly what we are warned about.
    So that's what tradition as your suggesting caused, from around the 100's.

I put it to you, that the Bible or NT come out to catch out the thief's.
    To boot, God has his seal on it in more ways than one.
    One of these is the Hebrew letter meanings, the number values and their meanings.
    You can then take key relevant words, like God, his 4 letter name, Beginning, End and so on, and the key overall plan of God, repeats, repeats over and over.
    You can even see when and where Jesus enters the scene, and it does not work for the trinity clan.
    It happens with many key words and a similar theme, to say this is by chance, would be crazy imo, but having said that, I haven't shown you all my findings.
    And yes, you can gather up many Bible verses to align and support these findings.

As Jesus says, seek and Ye SHALL find, and you can mark his words on that, provided you come with the right approach.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.