The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-151

1. 23,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy,

"To this end it requires an intermediary to intercede on God's behalf because the absolute, God, can not engage directly with its Creation, us temporal beings."

And God said to Moses on the Mount ?????????????

God is Spirit and not "a" Spirit, so he can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time, but predominantly residing in heaven.
    In other words, He can give of himself, to whatever measure he choses.

I'm not seeing it (re your above) as such because -> God is Spirit.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the goodnews (word of God) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Matt 10:19 - But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;

The Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit which I say is the God and Father, will take all of Jesus's (Fathers word that he was given) and show it to you, includes interpretation I would suggest.

We also see in John 14:10, the Father speaking through Jesus.
    (But that could have dual meanings, Father directly speaking through the Spirit he is, dwelling in Jesus, or the words coming out of Jesus, being contributed to the Father).

" intermediary to intercede on God's behalf" -> Only if the one receiving it (word of God), is to pass it on to someone, but they could receive it, all alone directly from God for them only.

"This is where the likes of Jesus are engaged as links between the temporal and the eternal. Jesus was human in body but more than human spiritually, though not a literal aspect of God."

As I see it, the human = natural body but we also have a spiritual body, 2 in one and the 2 are effectively, to become one flesh, flesh to marry the spiritual lol.
    So I would suggest, Jesus effectively stepped into the spiritual, so to speak, put aside the natural, the fleshly.

We have a verse, the likes of -> I met a man, whether his was in the body or the spirit, I could not tell.
    John in Rev says, I was in the spirit on the Lords day.

"Evolution and others factors enable physical Creation and the likes of Jesus progress spiritual evolution and all this is implied by WORD in John 1:1."

What is implied, or I would say is said in 1:1 is, God and his word (in him) are deemed, referenced as one in the same, including his inner creation plans = logos. ..........and God was the Word.
    In short, God and his thoughts to Word.
    While word is in you, it is you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.