"My Lord and My God" has a very clear meaning."When you LOOK at...

1. 23,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "My Lord and My God" has a very clear meaning."

When you LOOK at the two following verses, most definitely it is clear as to what Thomas is saying and drawing from.

John 14:5,10 - Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Twice Jesus says the Father was in him, Father being God, do you think Thomas got that message???? hmm I wonder lol.

The Father Jesus says is the ONLY TRUE God -> Thomas like before address's Jesus as Lord and my God, referring to the God dwelling in Jesus, BECAUSE Jesus said he was = The End of a simple, clear and precise message and backed BIG time with clear scripture.

Why on earth one would want to step outside of clear scriptures, especially when Jesus has also clearly defined the only true God, is beyond me and totally staggering, to say the least.
    Hmm oh that's right, that 2 Thes 2 answers that Great mystery, nails it. lol

So common whereu, if you say this is false, back the claim with the Bible.
    Scripture must interpret scripture, so no fairies lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.