The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-721

1. 23,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Were you around when the show on TV was around and called, Believe it or Not, well,.............your link is a NOT.

I'm astounded that you would post such???????????

Trinity is 3 persons it says and then gives the examples of us being in the image and mentions things to back it = back the bleeping truck up, WE are not 3 persons, so they fall right into a heap, just there.

Mystery beyond comprehension.
    Divine mystery.
    Leads to insanity if you try and understand it = God is not a God of CONFUSION.
    Impossible for us to comprehend -> This Now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    John -> These things are written so that you know that Jesus is the Son of God.

1 Cor 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.
    1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Num 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
    Mal 3:6 - For I Yehowah, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.