GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the way things are heading

1. 4,442 Posts.
    I have no doubt that GOLD is going to head for the stars!

The fact that the World governments cannot solve the crisis revolving around fiat/paper money indicates that GOLD is the only answer as an asset protection mechanism and accordingly will rocket.

Gold's emergence, once again, as the only real asset of negotiablity in harsh times IS like the canary in the coal mine. It's rise will be symptomatic of a complete breakdown of the fiscal system as we know it.
    No one likes it; No one wants to admit it; No one is prepared to contemplate the collapse of the system that we have become accustom to; however, times change and we must change with them, albeit reluctantly.

You will see, in due course the eventual capitulation of those anti gold pundits and their reluctant acceptance of a far more sustainable system of barter/ finanace under a gold standard, (once again)!

Back to the future like never before, when GOLD is the only reliable standard.

It's patently crystal clear. What metal (currency) has stood up better than all others?
    Only GOLD !!!!

From 2009 GOLD will shine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.