Hi cobber, mogga - don't be so fatalistic - the world is always...

1. 17,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hi cobber, mogga - don't be so fatalistic - the world is always moving on - a moving feast so-to-speak. Every generation thinks THEY had the best of everything, but it's all a bit illusory. The younger mob out there are not going to have an easy time of almost everything, let them 'play' while they can; but then not to be too fatalistic who knows what benefits all this technology can bring.

It is an amazing world out there for us, who live in relative peace and with some income - my parents wouldn't have dreamed of the little luxuries (and some big ones, like fairly frequent air travel) I am experiencing and we are probably unable to imagine what the future has in store for the younger people among us. I believe it will be a mix of some totally amazing things, as well as the usual wars mankind can't seem to do without.

If connectivity via mobiles, computers etc. is going to do away with the tribalism which seems to be our lot and will be our end, then I don't care if addiction and half the population remaining in a juvenile stage is the price demanded.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.