UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I watched the webinar live yesterday and again on YT today. It's...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    I watched the webinar live yesterday and again on YT today. It's surprising the extras you pick up the 2nd or indeed the 3rd time round.
    It showed to me that we are in very capable hands, it was also good to showcase a couple of very valued employees' skill and genuine passion for our Company.
    Idan covered as much as we could expect given the time and it's been disected by in various shdes since the webinar.
    My favourite 3 points for what it's worth...
    * Idan looked and sounded absolutely disgusted when talking about the what's going on at the boardroom level but was grateful acknowledging the support shown by shareholders. It won't be long before the protagonists are officially shown the door once and for all.
    *Our mystery Big5 tech client is alive and well and we are also in talks with "big 10,15" etc.
    *At the 1:03:12 mark: "We want to be a billion dollar company." I see no reason why we won't accomplish this and given a reasonable amount of time, I think he's being conservative. Steven Schapera discussed this point on a number of occasions too and to my knowledge is still one of our largest shareholders. He was very supportive in Styze taking over from him as Chairman and also spoke glowingly about Idan's role of CEO. I'm certain he'll be right behind our current board in shutting down these insolvent bozo cowboys if it ever comes to a vote.
    Idan has again laid out a clear roadmap for 2024 so in the meantime sit back, hold tight, block out the white noise and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.833K 544.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1145589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.