UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

Yes, they have a strange thinking process.One point, there are...

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    Yes, they have a strange thinking process.

One point, there are other chatbots in a Talking Head format out there. I purchased one last June to see the technology and how to program it and I sent the details to Idan.

• It can be configured to handle pre-programmed conversation flow and it can also handle ChatGPT conversation flows from file uploads or web sources.
    • It can collect email sign up or use webhooks to connect to Google sheets etc or all that Zapier type stuff.
    • It can be embedded in a clients website using a Javascript code as Idan mentioned.
    • It can speak in multiple languages and understand the browser country setting of the visitor, so it sets the language correctly.
    • It can be turned on and off remotely
    • It has a range of Avatars and voices, although some voices are not the best, but I did find a reasonable voice eventually in the selection.
    • Latency is minimal
    • It has data metrics built in and ability to export files and you can see the conversations that take place.
    • Your own branding can be added

What can't my purchase do?

The Talking Head graphics are rudimentary and probably equal the the very first Unith Digital Human, so very rudimentary indeed.

It also can't follow the flow of a conversation by having "recent memory". For example If I ask where is the Thai Airways lounge, it will tell me the location. But if I next ask, "What time does it open", the software doesn't know that it refers to the Thai Airways lounge and it starts rattling off other lounge opening times. (this is the most annoying aspect as it interrupts natural conversation, not to be able to refer to the subject of the prior sentence as "it").

It cannot handle things like Phone numbers or abbreviations. So for example IEEE, is typically said as I triple E, but there is no way to force this.

A lot of these features are programmable in ChatGPT, but even when I have tried to add the commands to the training document it does not recognise them and I have no access to the backend.

The company has not added any new features since the launch or actioned any of my Support tickets for these features, so I am not confident that they will continue to support it.

I have also noted that the answers seem to change over time even though the training documents did not change and I suspect that it is related to ChatGPT upgrades, but I am not sure what caused the variation.

In summary this was a good learning experience to get my hands on a Digital Human and the product is useable, albeit lacking some refinements, but this is not in any way a competitor for Unth.

I am now looking for the Unith version to address these shortcomings in their release, so can't wait for that to come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.235K 373.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1202011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 813482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.