MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

the wedding party

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

Tired of waiting? Well join the club suffering from what the good Dr coined as "flare fatigue" - or indeed lack thereof...time for a little frivolity to ease the pain.....

Well it's only a week to the Agm and also the coming together of two of the Meo Forum's most special individuals, yes folks, the forthcoming exchanging of vows for our very own Blurrt and Emma - may their shares unite in peace and harmony and reproduce their value many times over!!

Waruna started the ball rolling nominating Prosper as Pageboy and one couldn't think of a better choice....as long as he keeps his trap shut....I've taken the liberty of filling in the other key positions as the happy couple are too busy practising for the Wedding Night as we speak....

Master of Ceremonies - can only be the omnipresent and all-seeing and supremely competent Dr Daz who indeed has a witty turn of phrase and very deep pockets so I may just push the bar tab in his general direction as well!

To give our lovely Emma away - undoubtedly Iam, the patriarch of the Meo Forum and appropriately dignified and responsible, and importantly also capable of a very droll turn of phrase...

The Padre - I believe mrmoshe would fulfill this role magnificently with his wisdom, experience and tolerance - just hope he can help them choose the correct ring finger.

Yours truly would make an ideal Best Man as I also have a little martial arts experience to intervene in case the beaming couple need either dragging to the altar or come to blows at the reception!

Photographer - one choice - Blindmonkey as he can see no evil he can also make the after dark Wedding Night video ( available for limited release if the SP hits $1.75...)

Bridemaids and Flowergirls prove a challenge as the planet Meo appears mainly populated by the male of the species ( apart from our glowing Bride of course )- so unless there are any latent X-dressers willing to help out we might just do with some mannequins.....no Prosper, she's not smiling at you!!

Now to the most important people on the big occasion - the bartenders!!! Not a difficult role to fill - I can see Sharkbite and Callent teaming up like seasoned professionals ensuring no glass remains empty........

Catering - not sure but I'm positive there are some keen hobby cooks in the forum, somehow I'm thinking Zia, Eagles and Madrum might manage to concoct something halfway edible....
    Terryl appears very organised so he can book the venue and make sure the Limo arrives on time......and some Meo longtermers such as Longt,Botchee and Epaka may well assist me in writing a suitable speech...

Everybody else can whoop it up and if you have any special skills - of course , we need a band! - ideas anybody? The Artemis Quartet haven't been sighted for almost two years and I believe that the seldom seen "Plover Formation Experience "- are still jamming in the studio....
    - I truly hope all Meomites will be in the mood for a party come next Thursday and the revelations that will have been shared before then will hopefully make the need for a worthy celebration unaviodable, I'll be there....AGM then Wedding...aah,sickie on Fri.....

Emma and Blurrt, about that pre-nup.....Emma, don't let him near your precious Meos......like all men, he's only after one thing.....

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.