A wedding occurred just outside Govan in Glasgow.To keep the...

1. 1,360 Posts.

A wedding occurred just outside Govan in Glasgow.

To keep the tradition going, everyone got extremely drunk and the bride's and groom's families had a storming row and began wrecking the reception room and generally kicking the living daylights out of each other.

The Police were called in to break up the fight, and the following week all members of both families appeared in court.Ronny, the best man, stood up and asked to speak first "Judge," he said, "I was the best man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened".

The Judge agreed and Ronny took the stand and began by telling the court that it is traditional in a Govan wedding that the Best Man gets the first dance with the Bride.

"OK," says the Judge, "so what was the problem?"

"Well", continued Ronny, "After I had finished the first dance, the music kept going; so I continued dancing to the second song.

After that the music just kept going and we were still dancing to the third song when all of a sudden the Groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the Bride an unmerciful kick right between her legs".

Shocked, the Judge instantly responded, "God, that must have hurt!" he said

"HURT!" Ronny replies "Broke three of my fingers!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.