KAR 1.32% $1.69 karoon energy ltd

I always , as a life decision, try to see if have something good...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I always , as a life decision, try to see if have something good and go for it.

Coming from a place like Brazil,where everyday is a challange and the general enviroment frequently is very tough,you learn since young to survive.

Poor children,learn ,going to streets and selling from lollies to flowers and amazingly some became in future entrepeneurs and succesfull business people.
    One of my good friends born in a shanty town from one amazing low background and his position before his retirement was a general director of one top 10 investments banks.

But also is true that some of that children sell in the streets not exactly lollies or flowers. They choose more profitable and quick ways.They looks like, don't care too much of laws,or cause to the other damages.They just look to themselves,and very fast ways.

Yes,we can look to next week as a hangover,and spend several hours discussing Canario (or other collection of bad news that the negative people can bring like a storm everyday). Of course we can.

No chance that a share(even companies much more consolidated and much more in other stage,we can collect several weaknesses.)

But in our hands are two options.

Especulate,create a very nasty and bad enviroment to ourselves to the current or future investors or just understand that,saying "bad and negative perspectives" about kookaburra,is not to play smart,inteligent or techinacally correct.

You can have one well fantastic and 5 meters after one dry well.
    Imagine kilometeres>

Canario was REJECTED by KAR as an area to prospection and they felt that Kookaburra had better chances.
    This is what a good team do.

And Panoro choose to drill and for us should be one advantage..In they had gas,wowwww our chances (thinking in better areas) should be better.(but the reverse its NOT TRUE !!!

We are today better than 1 week ago in all senses and this Canario event doesn't kill any dream or any projection.
    In that should be the case,nobody will spend money..Everybodsy will wait his neighbor do the job.

Is really baseless and the tech people know better than anybody that KAR area is a different krestal.

Like,somebody digging in "Footscray" or "Redfern" in the 3rd floor and other digging at Collins or "Peppers point" streets at 10th .
    Maybe just 5 kilometers,but very far in all senses!

Finally,as a sincere comment to this fellows that in an amazing as sistematic way thumbs down each single thumbs up that comes after my messages let me say a very simple and short message.

Certainly you heard about compulsive obcessive disorder ... maybe you should ask to yourself(ves) what is the point? Why you feel so deeply unhappy with my messages ? I try all time bring positive aspects and provide some enthusiastic(and recognize sometimes too much). But this is not a Forum ! This is not a Magistrades Court.

Remember we are here not to receive stars or "hearts" and became popular.

We are here to make money.

Kar is beginning an absolutely new phase after this AGM and completly crazy succession of events.
    Nobody can say if we go to 5 or 6.

But something I can say...Take note !

What we have at that stage,and concluding the total de-risk of POSEIDON we certainly built much more than 5,00 in assets and the exploration(or sell) should provide years and years of amazing positive cash flow..

This is a REAL FACT and no "thumbs" down can change and no "shortsellers" position(that probably will raise next weeks) can change.Maybe not 100% sure.

We have two other wells Zephirus and Proteus and in the AGM (as was still reported here) the company told some competitors drill 16 holes !!!

We have just 2 or 3 and going to 4th..All that ones with GAS and all in a fantastic area.

The time spent in thumbs down should be invested in ask or do yourself the calculation of Poseidoin structure,create your scenario obout TCF and multiply by the current gas value (less costs of course.
    If you dont know ask to plenty of people they do.

When I choose invest in KAR my first question was,..
    If just one of this 3 areas they achieve a good result(Brazil,Australia or Peru) that can support my initial price 3.50 ?
    I can repeat the same question today at 5.60

And I can give the same answer YES.I just can't see down side except for especulators trading the share.Unless that sittuation the price is absolutely normal and NOT OVERPRICED.

Anything aside of that is histeria,negative views,pessimistic(not founded) and certainly is not part of my diccionary.

Success comes from based decisions not emotional attitudes(you can be emotional to write hotocopper messages but not buy or sell shares).
    Success is a result for long view not so immidiate conclusions.

Like the small boy in the brazilian streets.We can choose for very short term view. Many of them finish their life in jail or completly addicted.(buying and selling frenetically trying to make 100% in 2 months)

Most of the other ones(the lollies and flowers boys) make better lifes and the ones that never became rich they also carry the honour and the dignity to be honest and fair people ! Just that many times is enough!

I carry KAR ,I bought plenty (about 65% of my initial plan) and I'm going ahead with my plan to buy the other 35% according with the schedule I disclose few days ago.

To the ones that think stay few days and bye bye ,please just ask to yourself:

In 6 months do you think the share will be

5.60 (same as now)
    6.50 (20% up)

Tell me what is your belief ??

Good week everybody... (and to the thumbs down group..dont lose time with me..your time its more precious if you spent with yourselves).
    Believe-me !

Go KAR Go !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
-0.023(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.67 $4.479M 2.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 67693 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 30066 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.