QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Interesting thoughts shakes.A number of new movies were added to...

1. 35 Posts.
    Interesting thoughts shakes.

A number of new movies were added to the play catalogue for the weekend. About time too, it had been quite stagnant.

QFX with a mc < 10m has been priced for imminent destruction for a long time. It is still only valued about 20-30m. Given the recent volume and pricing clearly some cashed-up market participants' views of QFX have changed from no chance to at least a small chance of achieving their business plan.

A subscription streaming service with 15% of Australasia's 10m households paying $15/month, with a profit margin of 10% would generate earnings of 27m/year. With a P/E of 15 that's a mc 405m, any ppv revenue would be in addition to this.

The current 20m market cap indicates the market thinks the odds of QFX pulling it off are something like 1 in 20. Personally I reckon it’s more like 1 in 4. Just my uninformed hunch but I am a subscriber and I like the service.

I'm not planning to buy or sell before the next quarter so I'm not too preoccupied about the sp but somewhere in the 2-4 c range seems fair to me. I hope the liquidity stay up, it'll be an interesting week.

Viva la Quickflix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.