AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The Week ahead

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Morning Holders,

This week seems to be a exciting week for all holders,

Had a few calls over the weekend from friends and holders and there is a common theme with all communications.....

All are pointing to a big week for Axiom Holders,

Again although we have nothing from the courts to date the general gist is that we should be getting some kind of news from SI,
    The judges hopefully can put us all out of misery and give us a decision where we can move on with this story.

I would like to see a update/news on Offtakes/JV. The reason why is i believe the judgment will come down in our favour but as a holder i want to see who will be our backer and most importantly what structure will stop us from further CR,
    A perfect scenario for us would be a partner with a cash injection to get us to production, this would make us $$$ flow positive and allow Axiom to look beyond just a DSO operation.
    A reminder and anyone familiar with Axiom knows that axiom has been in talks with a number of funds of recent times, majority of these funds can not invest in a company with a litigation hanging over its head but truly believe the story, these guys will be running for stock shortly, and if there is no need for a CR.....then these guys will be forced to go to the screen to get their fill..... simply put there will be no other way to get stock.

I would suspect some down pressure with people with oppies de-risking their investment.....but with the recent news i wouldnt wanna get caught out so close to the finish line.

Fridays trading was interesting for me anyways......
    the selling was matched each time with strong buying with trend reversal confirmed on sat,
    Though all technicals go out the window on news we can see the clear reversal over the last week with the stock boucing and continuing from WED. see below
    axiom chart.png I will go out on a limb and say we will smash through resistance today, i expect us to smash through 38c and pressure whoever is putting downwards pressure down, where will we end up?? i dont know.... but not many decent parcels of stock left,
    The reasons i think such are
    a) with every day over is another day closer to a decision
    b) with all the recent chatter it is becoming increasingly obvious that if you want a position pre decision that there is bugger all time left
    c) All chatter is leading to a positive decision (but we dont know)

Regardless of what happens..... 1 think is for sure......

This investment will be life changing for a lot of people..... myself being the first 1,
    It goes the right way (which i suspect).....happy days,
    on the flip side....if it goes against us..... run for the hills and try to get whatever you can back.
    My trading mentor taught me before making a investment to stack probability on your side and i believe i have done so.
    The Claimant SMM must PROVE their claims...... the rest is irrelavant.

GLTA holding and this investment has been the most emotional investment in my life....

Here is 2 a big week for all, and celebrations all round.

P.S..... need this 2 hurry as the gold play is ripe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.