SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

The week ahead, page-2

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think you're referring to @952i who posted the following:

"Had a chat with the company representative:

1. He's receiving emails left right centre from holders that are stressed/frazzled and non co-operative. Please be polite if you're emailing them.
    2. DD is progressing as to plan (apart from the time delay) and they are still working on it
    3. DD is out of their hands right now as predicted by a few guys here, there is alot of legal complications in this process so nothing they can do about it.

I'll be ignoring the noise here for the meanwhile, I will no longer be expecting the DD Monday morning at very earliest will be expecting it in a week just judging from our converstation.

I forgot to ask him if they plan of releasing an announcement updating the market on DD so if someone could email the company (be polite and gentle) that would be great.

Remember PSF also missed two DD's and today is the third they missed and TND missed one DD deadline. Its not a simple process.

Let the share price do as it must. We had a good close today which will give us some leverage until DD does come."

...and went on to post the following in the STT thread:

"Speaking with MW regarding SRT he didnt sound too confident it was coming early next week. So im going to give it another 1-2weeks before DD."

Truth is that no one knows for sure if it will come Monday or later. Later than Monday will likely cause a pullback but since there will have been no fundamental change in the company or the takeover, this will be a good buying opportunity IMO. There is a lot of money to be made from market uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.