ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

the week ahead ....

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Not sure if it is kippax or ablm (mix them up occasionally!) that in the past has posted his horoscope .... (tongue in cheek)

I just read in my local Sunday magazine the following for me for the week ahead.

This is the week when your luck finally turns. The planets indicate that if you know how to read the signs you'll discover a number of little things start to go right for you, which means the big things are not far behind.
    End of quote

In my case (and nothing to do with that horoscope!), I seriously contemplate to put up some decent part of my many SUDA shares for sale (even at current depressed pricing) and invest into something that will become one of those 'big things' that are going to happen so much sooner than 'things will be happening' with SUDA! IF Suda will ever really deliver, that is...

wasa

PS: Agree that SUDA management should give us share-holders some kind of update. But - just perhaps - they are not in a position to do so, as they have nothing POSITIVE to say/share at all?
    Changed my sentiment back to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.