ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Suda is working with a multi-national contract manufacturer...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Suda is working with a multi-national contract manufacturer regarding the manufacture of ZolpiMist in an Australian facility. With the prospect of further licensing deals that could lead to registration of ZolpiMist in Asia, Europe, South America and Oceania, the Company could be supplying millions of units from this manufacturing site.

Hi Buckland

From the half yearly the key word being deals - out there in the public domain! Possibly a typo so took the time to call the company to clarify that as well as other issues. Wasn't told anything that wasn't already out there but was able to form my own opinion based on information provided. I am fully aware they have failed many times to meet guidance but also understand why this occurs. With that in mind are deals still on the table or have they fallen over? What happened to the second deal being flagged before Xmas? Has there been any progress? Is Artimist still a goer or has that fallen over?

These as well as a number of other questions allow me to have a good nights sleep-without the use of Zolpimist. I choose to share this information as others do but at the end of the day I doubt what I say is going to influence anyone's investment decision. Hope this addresses your concerns and as stated in previous post DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.