GPN greater pacific gold limited

the week ahead

1. I believe this coming week will be of great significance in GPNs history.

1. The gold drilling results announcement must surely be this week - it is now a full month since the company first stated that results would have been out. From my previous posts, you can see why I believe these results will be spectacular. Consequently, a reflection of the strength of the announcement will be reflected in the share price. Yes, there may already be built into the current sp some recognition of this value, but I anticipate that the results will be better than the market has rated it.

2. If the gold drilling results are as good as I anticipate, then GPN will obviously plan to do further drilling, exploration, etcetera. That costs money - money which GPN doesn't have a lot of. So, directors must have some plan or strategy to facilitate this additional expenditure. There are a number of possibilities that I have considered (and have even submitted a proposal myself for their consideration - I do not have a reply, so I do not claim to have any inside knowledge.) Will GPN also announce their strategy this week? Of course I don't know whether they will or not - but the directors have, in my opinion, had time to consider these options/ possibilities over the past couple of months.
    Another great possibility for a substantial share price increase.

3. The market knows that Yellow Rock Resources closed well oversubscribed - just from shareholder priority applications. In my opinion, they will want to list it asap - the timing is right now; that "uranium" word is better than gold. GPN also wants the cash component from their 30% "sale" - asap - so, why not announce and list that this week also?

4. I know this probably won't happen for a while - because gold and uranium seems to be their current focii, but I haven't forgotten the reason that I initially began to buy GPN 14 months ago - the vanadium. It, also in my opinion has great potential to have more (& higher grade) resource than what has already been established (refer a number of company announcements as well as the Annual Report).

Tighten your seat belt; there is a great week ahead of us! I anticipate that I will be soon be well rewarded for my investment and commitment to GPN.

Remember that there are more important things in life than profiting from share trading. Ensure you maintain a positive relationship with both God and man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.